Neotys training classes are the fastest way to ensure you are getting the most from your investment in NeoLoad and NeoSense. Neotys trainers are not only experts in Neotys' products, but also in the fields of load testing and performance optimization for web and mobile applications.
Neotys offers both eLearning and onsite training courses that range in subject from getting you starting with designing and running tests with NeoLoad and setting up monitoring profiles with NeoSense all the way to advanced courses to help you do even more with Neotys products.
Neotys recommends all users consider onsite training courses as the preferred option. Onsite training allows you to:
- Interact with expert trainers throughout the course
- Get immediate responses to your questions
- See examples that are most relevant to you
- Learn faster through hands-on instruction
- Attend training at your office or at public venues near you (see locations and schedule)
- Choose from several deeper topics to learn about after the core training
If onsite training is not possible due to budget or logistical constraints, eLearning courses could be an appropriate option. eLearning courses are also appropriate for beginners who don't have load and performance testing experience.
Contact your account manager to help you select the training course that makes the most sense for you and your organization.
Refer to the Neotys Training Catalog for details on available courses.
See the Neotys Certification page for details on available certification levels including:
- Neotys Certified Professional for NeoLoad
- Neotys Certified Expert for NeoLoad
See the Partner Page for details on Neotys Certified Instructor for NeoLoad.