NeoLoad Pricing and Licensing
For any questions on NeoLoad pricing and licensing, please contact .
Cost of the License
The cost of a NeoLoad license depends on:
The maximum number of simultaneous virtual users (VU) required for the NeoLoad Controller
Estimate which license is right for your needs with the VU Calculator (Virtual User).
The number of optional modules selected
Each module allow you to test a specific protocol (Protocol Module), to monitor the application environment during the test (Monitoring Module), to integrate with other tools (Integration Module) and to collaborate (Collaboration Module).
*HTTP/S is included with NeoLoad and does not require an additional protocol module.
|Flex, GWT, Java Serialization module, Oracle Forms, Push, RTMP|
SOAP, Siebel, Silverlight
|App. Servers||.Net module, Generic JMX, GlassFish, JBoss module, JOnAS, Kaazing|
LCDS, NetWeaver SAP, Oracle App. Server, Tomcat, WebLogic
|Databases||DB2, MySQL, Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, mongoDB|
|Integration||AppDynamics, CA APM , DynaTrace, Import Data|
|OS||AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, VMWare, Windows|
|Web Servers||Apache, IIS|
Permanent License Price List
|Design License (5 VU)|
|NeoLoad 50 VU|
|NeoLoad 100 VU|
|NeoLoad 250 VU|
|NeoLoad 500 VU|
|NeoLoad 1000 VU|
|NeoLoad 2500 VU|
|> 2500||please contact .|
Includes one year of Gold Support
Rental License Price List
|> 2500||please contact .|
Note: Daily rental are available with a minimum of four (4) days. A rental day is a 24-hour session running from the first test launch. After license activation, testing days must be consumed within 10 X days of the initial license term (for instance, a 5 days rental can be used for a period of 50 days following the license activation). All rental licenses must be used within one year of the purchase date.
Term Rental licenses are defined for a month, a quarter or a year (consecutive days).
The rental period starts when the license is activated. For more information about Term license pricing, please go to our online store to build your customized license configuration.
NeoLoad's shared license is installed on a Neotys License Server and permits multiple users to share VUs across several machines (controllers) to support concurrent testing.
For more information about shared license pricing, please go to our online store to build your customized license configuration or contact .
Neotys Cloud Platform Price List
The Neotys Cloud Platform uses Cloud Credits:
- Access to a load generator for one hour requires:
- Medium instance: 1 Cloud credit per instance
- Large instance: 2 Cloud credits per instance
- Reservation of an IP address for a period of 6 hours: 1 Cloud Credit per slot and per instance (for medium and large instances)
- Each hour started is charged as a full hour
- Cloud Credits must be purchased in advance
- Credits expire one year after purchase and are non-refundable
Cloud Credit pricing is available on request. Please contact us at .
Price List for IT Consulting Companies
If you wish to use NeoLoad to test third party applications, please contact us directly at to request our pricing list for IT Consulting Companies.
Support and Maintenance
Basic support is standard and included with every license purchase:
- Valid for 6 months
- Includes upgrades for minor versions
- Email support
Gold Support must be purchased separately and is active for a period of 12 months. Gold support includes:
- Upgrades for major and minor versions
- Access to bug fixes, feature requests, priority email and telephone support
- Direct upgrade of virtual users’ capacity: cost to license additional virtual users is the net difference between the cost of the current number of VUs and the new number of VUs on the current price list
- Gold support is automatically renewable
Note: The support level for the entire license configuration must be the same. For example if the controller has Gold Support all protocols and modules must also have Gold Support.
NeoLoad Software Agreement
You can read the NeoLoad Software Agreement here.