NeoLoad Performance Test Scenario Design Features
NeoLoad provides you with a complete range of exclusive features to make designing your performance tests faster and easier. This means you and your teams –even non-specialists– can test earlier in the deployment life cycle and increase testing frequency before the GO Live date, improving your ability to reduce risks and prevent poor web performance.
About Virtual User Profiles
- Broad Technology Support: NeoLoad has dedicated support for most web technologies like AJAX, AMF (used by Flash, Flex and AIR applications), RTMP, Silverlight, Oracle Forms, ... See the Technologies page for more information.
Advanced Correlation: smart extraction of data and dynamic links from pages for variabilization in the performance testing scenario, with no need for scripts:
- Pre-defined rules for the most common frameworks: .Net, JSF, Oracle E-Business, SAP Web, ...
- Automatic detection and handling of application-specific parameters.
- Powerful Extractors: easily define advanced data extraction rules and save time by validating them against recorded content before running the test.
- Web Secure Ready: supports SSL and Kerberos, NTLM, Basic, Digest authentications, or authentication by client certificates.
Advanced Performance Testing Scenario
- Record Mobile Applications: see the NeoLoad Mobile Testing page.
- Push Mode: automatic configuration of scenarios for Push calls (polling and streaming). Specific performance metrics for push. Lean more about NeoLoad and Push Technologies.
- Video Support: NeoLoad provides specific metrics like freeze time for testing media content performance under load (video and audio).
- Shared Elements: share business or technical building blocks among several Virtual User profiles.
Using the optional Collaboration Module or a Design License, you can access the Neotys Team Server to share Virtual User profiles with your team. This enables you to have several testers involved in the creation and the analyses of test cases which helps teams save time and be more productive.